Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Monday, February 26, 2007

Goodbye, from here

I'm going to have to go buy a lottery ticket tonight. Nothing that'll make me wealthy, but I'm going to play 165, straight. Heck, maybe I'll box it and spend a whole dollar.
This is my 165th, and last, blog on the Opinion Page. I'm moving. Not far, but away from this page. I'll be blogging on our new Web site, www.jerseyshoremoms.com - best blog title I could come up with was Mom in Motion. The other two blogs are Teen Talk and the Diaper Diva, Clare's Blog just didn't sound right! Anyhow, my coworkers say it aptly describes me. The only time I sit still between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. is when I'm typing. But I'll be blogging about topics of interest (I hope!!!) to moms, working or not, who balance family, home, activities and all the other stuff in this hectic world we live in. We just launched the site Sunday at www.jerseyshoremoms.com. I'm really excited about the new site. I'll be blogging with two other moms. One has a very young child, the other has older teens. My family runs the gamut. The site also has forums up and running. Sign on and join the chat.
In the last year or so, I've waffled between blogging about home/family issues to politics. I'm going to stick to mostly the home/family/school/parenting stuff in my new digs, although I'm sure I'll go off topic from time to time when something from the news side fits right in.
C'mon over and see me sometime.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to ya' Clare you will be missed.I'm not a mom (just a dad)but I'll sneak a peek every once and a while ....

3/01/2007 06:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clare -
Just read your moving. Looking forward to staying in touch with the family through the blog.

All the best

Bedford, NH

4/07/2008 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home