Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Invading their space in MySpace

MySpace.com is an immensely popular Web site for teens, where they post their photos and personal information and communicate with friends. (See story on MySpace in today's "Whatever" section of the Press.) The site is the hot place for kids, but terrifying for many parents who hear of cyber-stalkers. Plenty of teens are more Internet-savvy than their parents, yet still potentially vulnerable to predators.

Do you allow your teens to keep a MySpace.com page? Do you monitor their pages? What information do you allow them to post?

1 Comments:

Blogger Penelope Marzec said...

My twenty-something daughters each have a myspace.com page. They told me I should get one. Myspace.com wasn't around when they were younger, but I do think I would have worried if it was available at that time. As it is, my daughters are the ones who have advised me about being careful on the internet.

2/21/2006 06:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home