Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Friday, January 19, 2007

Who could portray the McGreeveys?

Pretty inactive blog this week ... sorry, a nasty cold really slowed me down ... something's gotta give! I'm much better now, and I have some inspiration from, of all things, a McGreevey.

I see that Dina Matos McGreevey is writing her version of Life with Jim. I can't blame her. She said there's been so much speculation about her married life, and "Enough is enough."

What I'd like to know is why did she have a larger-than-life grin on her face while Jim was giving his "gay American" speech? As someone put it at the time, she looked like he was accepting the Nobel Peace Prize. And even better - what was her expression, and what did she say, when the door closed behind them after they left the podium?

Actually, I'd rather read her book, "Silent Partner," than her ex's. His book has already been spotted on the "drastically reduced" table in bookstores -- it only sold 36,000 copies. So much for going on "Oprah."

Dina's book probably won't have much more success, but she could probably get a nice sum if it's made into one of those made-for-TV movies. Who would play Jim and Dina in a movie? My suggestions: David Schwimmer and Reese Witherspoon. But I like those two actors too much. I'd rather see someone I didn't like take Jim's role.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home